A Hope Group is an online forum of 3-4 people (maximum) who meet for 1.25 hours each week to encourage and support each other.
These are not bible studies and there is no “bible teacher” with all the right answers. There’s a simple structure to help you practice gratitude, share from the heart, and encourage one another through the teachings of Jesus:
1. What are you thankful for?
2. What has been a challenge this week?
3. Read and re-tell a passage of scripture to inspire deep thinking and heart-felt conversation
4. What is one way that I could respond this week to what we have discussed?
5. What is one practical action that I will do to bring hope to a friend or neighbour this week?
You do not have to be religious to be involved in a Hope Group. They are designed for people who don’t know much about Jesus. It’s our way of serving those who feel isolated or in need of spiritual community at this time.